Don't waste valuable time, you owe it to yourself. Learn right!
A Visual Learning Experience Lead Guitar Made Easy
Start your journey off right and become a Gold Level Member today!
The Gold Level Membership includes over 150 professionally designed online guitar lessons. Weather you're just starting out or more advanced, you will benefit from this learning system.
You will find an easy to use navigation system from lesson to lesson. You will be amazed when you see all the information that has been included. Don't waste another day.
Over 150 professionally designed guitar lessons, all for only $19.95 Join today, Complete 30 day money back guarantee.
Intro to the fret-board Guitar fret-board basics and strings Guitar fret-board notes Guitar notes and placement Picking hand exercises Guitar picking exercises. Fretting the notes pick control Picking and fretting exercises A minor pentatonic scale A minor pentatonic scale all positions. Using the pentatonic scale A minor pentatonic scale continued. Pentatonic scale continued A minor pentatonic exercises. Guitar Lesson 8 Open position chords and tablature. Guitar Lesson 9 A minor pentatonic and tablature. Playing in time Timing and rhythm and pentatonic positions Pentatonic positions Playing lead and the pentatonic scale How to construct progressions Chord formulas and guitar progressions. Must know, Play in position Play C, G, D and A major in one position. Premium lesson, must be Gold Level member Guitar Lesson 14 Playing lead over the G major progression. Premium lesson, must be Gold Level member Timing-scales and symbols Learn timing symbols and exercises. Premium lesson, must be Gold Level member Guitar arpeggios Arpeggio construction and scale relationships. Premium lesson, must be Gold Level member C major modes Learn the modes in the key of C major. Major scale theory Constructing major scales. Key signature theory Key signatures and the major scale. Using F major modes F major modes and playing lead over changes. Learn guitar inversions Guitar Chord Inversions - must know. Premium lesson, must be Gold Level member Guitar Lesson 22 Major Scale Cadences, harmonic and melodic minor scale construction.
Premium lesson, must be Gold Level member
Guitar Lesson 23 Leading to modulation part 2. Cadence, modulation, harmonic, melodic, minor and major scales. Guitar lesson 24 Cadence Guitar Lesson 25 Leading to modulation, part 4. Guitar lesson 26 Leading to modulation, part 5. C major and closely related keys, modulation, cadence and common guitar scales.
- Guitar modes in G Gold Level
- Arpeggio in G major Gold Level
- G major scale exercise Gold Level
- D major and using 5 positions Gold Level
- C major exercises
- C major and Quadruplets Gold Level
- Guitar scales of the day
- Harmonizing Gold Level
- Harmonizing in 3rds Gold Level
- Harmonizing with triads Gold Level
The Star Spangled Banner - Single note soloing
This lesson will help you understand and master the guitar fret-board. You will learn to play this song up and down the fret-board, using 4 different fingering types.
- Includes 5 instructional videos
- Includes tablature for each position.
- Includes The Star Spangled Banner Video
- Includes tablature and chords for each position of The Star Spangled Banner
- Digital Download to your computer
You will be amazed at how much you will learn with this guitar lesson. You can use either an acoustic or electric guitar. Imagine being on stage rocking out the National Anthem.You can do it, and it feels really cool playing this song. If you play electric guitar, crank it up a little.
This lesson is highly recommended and Guaranteed to help you learn to solo or your money back.
The lesson is available for instant download to your computer. You will learn how to use the C major scale, which incorporates 4 different fingering types. Not only will you learn how to play each fingering type, you learn how to use each scale by playing the Star Spangled Banner. There's no better way to learn how to play lead guitar. This lesson includes everything you need to learn how to solo.
Check out the downloadable lesson here Download the lesson to your own computer..
A Visual Learning Experience - Lead Guitar Made EasyNow available for instant download to your computer.
Includes over 150 professionally designed guitar lessons.
A Visual Learning Experience, Lead Guitar Made Easy includes of over 150 professionally designed guitar lessons. The lessons offered, are great for both the electric and acoustic guitar. They are also perfect for the beginner to the more advanced player.
Yes, you will be amazed when you see all of the guitar lessons included. This may be the best investment you ever make in your musical career. You owe it to yourself, don't waste another day. No internet required after download. Checkout all the information here.
You owe it to yourself, download your lessons today and learn right!
Thousands of satisfied customers. Over 150 guitar lessons.
Whether you're just beginning or looking to advance, you will benefit from A Visual Learning Experience, Lead Guitar Made Easy. The guitar lessons are great for both acoustic and electric guitar. If you're having problems putting together progressions or improvising over them, you will find the answers. Don't waste valuable time, learn what you need to know. All for only one low price of $19.95. Buy Now
Just lay down a simple drum track and rhythm and just mess around. An inexpensive drum track and digital recorder really helps.
Here's an acoustic guitar song I'm working on. Might be cool to learn.
A Visual Learning Experience, Lead Guitar Made Easy
Includes over 150 professionally designed guitar lessons.
Two ways to receive the lessons.
1. The Gold Level Membership gives you instant online access to over 150 online lessons.
2. Digital download to your computer, no need to access the internet. You can learn at your own pace on your own computer. Includes the same great lessons.
Digital download of over 150 guitar lessons
Don't waste valuable time, you owe it to yourself. Learn right!
The online lessons include progression charts with chords and guitar audio examples. The charts will illustrate progressions in each major key, over 90 of them. These progression charts are great for song writing. Just pick out the desired chords and use the recommended scales to improvise with.
- Learn to play the major and pentatonic scales up and down the fretboard with illustrations, tablature and Guitar audio and Video files.
- Do you know how to play all the major scales?
- Can you play the pentatonic scale in any key?
- Do you know what chords to use for every major key?
- Do you know how to play quadruplets or the E Aeolian mode?
- Can you play 6 different progressions in every major key?
- Do you know what chords to use for the harmonic or melodic minor scales?
- Each of the major and harmonic minor progressions will have the recommended fingering for each chord. These progressions are ideal for both electric and acoustic guitars. Each progression will mix in the different types of bar chords.
- Scales with tablature and real guitar audio files, so you can master the fretboard in all positions.
- Learn how to play and use the pentatonic scales, major scales and more.
- Tablature and guitar audio for A, B, C, D, E, F and G major pentatonic scales.
- Learn the major scales, A, B, C, D, E, F, F# and G.
- Learn an excellent technique to create melodies in any key or scale.
- Easy step by step instructions. Use this technique to build scale runs. You owe it to yourself.
- You will find an unbelievable amount of information.
- I started to review it. I am amazed by this instructional package, is very well put together and effective (as far as translating the ideas go). It is a great investment. I am a keyboard player that loves the guitar and wanted something like this for a long time. Thank you, Noel.
Who do you guys think you are? I have just tried out my "Visual Learning Experience" for the first time; and you have caused me to throw out hundreds of dollars worth of so-called instruction books, cd's, tapes, and downloads galore. Are you trying to remake the "guitar-lessons-experience" trauma. What right do you have to make all this agony ...... so: easy, entertaining, educational, and affordable ...... all on a single CD ! Shame on you ! I intend to report you to every one that will listen. ;-) RJ GELLER
- Received my Guitar Secrets lessons, it is what I have been looking for. ...It is simple to navigate and is not loaded down with all of the useless glitter that I have found on the other learning software that I have tried. This rocks! Keep On! Steve
- I've played rhythm for years and not knowing lead has always been a mystery to me. Like a jigsaw puzzle undone. Thanks to your in depth lessons on learning the fretboard and how to apply riffs, finally all the pieces fit. I highly recommend these lessons.
- Michael said "Very nice, best $20 I ever spent, and you're a good teacher". Thank you.
- Bill Said "hello got your lessons. It is awesome!!! Thanks a million".
- I just received A Visual Learning Experience lessons and would like to let you know, these are the best lessons I've ever seen. Thank you Gary
- It was like it was meant to be. Rick
- Your lessons are magical, thank you. Linda
- I have been toying/learning from your lessons, they're terrific. Thanks for putting out such a great product. Scott
- Hello, My name is Steve and I purchased "Guitar Secrets" a few months ago. It is an invaluable tool and I am learning and growing in my knowledge and practical application of that knowledge toward the guitar. Your course is absolutely the best! Thanks, Steve
- Got everything today and I love the secrets lessons. Nice job. I spent two years with a composer/teacher to learn this and now a fine refresher. Thanks, Wayne
- This is a great program! I am so frustrated with guitar teachers that don't have a format or any structured training plan. And most guitar heads are not teachers, they can play but getting the info to you is another story. This is well worth the money. I hope to cover every section. Thanks again. Mike
- I love your lessons! I have wanted to study lead, melodies, and theory, but could never find a concise easy to understand presentation. You have done it. I bought my copy a while back. This one I am giving to a friend for his birthday. Great publication! Tom
- I EXPLORED your lessons, WINNER ALREADY! Being able to play chords along with recorded audio is going to be a new experience for me -- kinda like having my own private teacher and band available 24/7! I already printed out the fret board charts (2 types) so I can continue my study of pentatonic scales and note positions.
- Thanks Again for providing me a wonderful method to learn the guitar in the most efficient way possible. Sincerely, Willie
Here's a list of some of the lessons you will find in the Gold Level Membership Section.
Just too much to list. Join today all for only $19.95. It's time to learn right!
Guitar triplets Hammer-on and Bending Guitar Tuning Learn Tablature Guitar fretboard A minor grouping Am Trill Exercise C major trill exercise Am pentatonic Am at C note Am at D Am at E Am at G Am root 17 Am open Am at the G A Blues Scale Today's scales A major scales B major scales C major scales D major scales E major scales F major scales F# major scales G major scales A major pentatonic B major pentatonic C major pentatonic D major pentatonic E major pentatonic F major pentatonic G major pentatonic Guitar chords Open chords Root 5 bar chords Root 5 minor guitar chords Root 6 bar chords Major Bar Chords Power chords Chords illustrated Chord inversions Constructing chords C chord illustrated Chord formula's
Melody and mode techniques
G progression A progression Open A progression A major progressions B major progressions C major progressions D major progressions E major progressions F major progressions G major progressions Harmonic minor progressions Melodic minor progressions Minor progressions Guitar timing 12 Bar Blues Guitar rhythm Root 5 and 6 progressions Guitar finger picking C major modes Ionian mode Dorian mode Phrygian mode Lydian mode Mixolydian mode Aeolian mode Locrian mode Basic major scale fingerings C Major fingering exercises F major modes G modes and information Constructing Major Scales Major scale theory Key Signatures Modulation Cadence Guitar licks Playing over non diatonic chords Quadruplet exercises Exercises with real guitar audio Progressions with real guitar audio Arpeggio construction Lead keys illustrated Arpeggio exercises Blues lead and rhythm lesson 5 different drum tracks
Chord construction technique
Guitar Capo Instructions
Copyright 1998 - 2018 Guitar Secrets Inc. All rights reserved
Lead Guitar Made Easy, A Visual Learning Experience
Email us Information Privacy Disclaimer Customer Service Free online guitar lessons
No part of this work may be reproduced without the permission in writing from the publisher